Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was small but fun this year. We hosted my mother-in-law, my brother Brad and my sister Shelli. We had a great turkey, if I do say so myself. We played a lot of Beattles RockBand, ate a lot of pie and food and just relaxed. Barbara and Brad stayed through Sunday and drove back to Utah together. We did some Christmas shopping on Black Friday and walked around the Square.

Brad and Shelli playing RockBand

Chad trying to drum on RockBand. We both have a difficult time with the drums.

Cole and Grant helped me make apple pie this year. Cole discovered flour and made a huge flour mess but had a great time doing it. Grnat discovered the spiced apples and pie dough and had a great time stealing those. Both were great helpers but my pie didn't turn out as well this year, not surprisingly.


After dinner, we played RockBand. Grant loves to put on a guitar and "play." He was very tired though and somewhere in the midst of the rocking out, he passed out. It took us a little while to even notice he was zonked. He slept for over an hour in that position.

No comments: