Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pictures of our house in Prescott

Some people have asked to see pictures of our new place here in Prescott so I am finally complying. I would take pictures of the outside too but right now it's pouring rain and blowing wind at hurricane levels so that will have to wait.


This is our dining room and what you see when you walk in our front door.


If you look to your left from our front door you see our living room


To your right you see part of our kitchen and the small hall to the masterbath and downstairs half bath.


Here is a full view of our kitchen.


And the other side of our kitchen. The front door is on the wall you see on the right of this picture.

Here is our master bedroom.


Here is our masterbath, which adjoins our masterbedroom.

Here is the rest of our masterbath. The door leads into our closet.

Here is our closet. The door on the other end of the closet leads into the laundry room. I thought that was a weird idea when I first moved in but I love it. If I ever get to design a house or remodel a house I'm doing that.

Here is our laundry room. It's not huge but we have some storage.

Here is our downstairs half bath. It nestles into the opening of the horseshoe that our master bedroom, master bath, closet and laundry room make.

Directly across from the door to our master bedroom are the stairs to the upstairs. The stairs have a door, which I love because it keeps dogs and noise out when the kids are sleeping.

This is what you see when you get to the top of the stairs. The stairs reach the top at the window you see.

This is the other half of the upstairs playroom. You can see where the carpet and wood floors meet.


This is the upstairs bathroom that we don't use very much.

This is Grant's room. Since taking this picture I have put up some artwork but I didn't want to take a new picture. The same goes for Cole's room.

This is Cole's room.

No comments: