Sunday, October 4, 2009

Grant's first visit to the dentist

On September 28, 2009, Grant had his first dentist visit. I was able to take him to Dr. Bowman, my dad's former partner. Grant did amazingly well. As with preschool, I was worried that he would refuse to get in the chair and throw a huge fit. Not the case. He climbed right up into the chair and laid their quietly while he had his exam and cleaning. He did everything that was asked of him. He had his teeth scraped, polished and flossed and did not complain at all. He did say the lights were bright in his eyes so the hygenist put some sunglasses on Grant and he was fine. I forgot to brush his teeth before we left so he had a bunch of goldfish in his teeth that had to be cleaned out but there were no cavities. I am so proud of how well he did. Grant was excited to get a toy out of the treasure chest. He got one for me too because I had my teeth cleaned as well.




No comments: