Sunday, October 4, 2009

Grant started preschool

Grant started preschool this past Thursday, October 1, 2009. He started a bit late but I am glad he started. I was a little worried about how he would handle leaving me and going some place new but there were no problems. He was a bit shy when we got there but when his teacher Sonya Tenney asked him to go with her to get the bubbles he went without problem and I walked away. He had so much fun. He was so excited when I went to pick him up. He was smiling so big and waving at me as I walked up the driveway. He loved it. This Tuesday we are taking a field trip to Windmill Farms in Chino Valley to tour it and I think pick pumpkins. Parents get to go so Cole, Chad and I are going with him. Chad has that day off because he is working this weekend. My little boy is growing up so fast.

(Grant before his first day of preschool - in keeping with Glenn tradition, I took his picture in front of the stairs (also notice the partially eaten waffle in his hand))

(Grant before his first day of preschool)
Grant only has preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I am continuing to do preschool activities with him on Mondays and Wednesdays. This is Grant with his letter "E". We have actually done F and G as well but I haven't taken those pictures yet. He is learning his sounds very quickly. He also loves the nursery rhymes I am teaching him. He sings Baa Baa Black Sheep at the top of his lungs on a constance basis.

No comments: