Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cute random pictures

Cole wanted me to take this picture of him when I was taking the picture of Grant eating brownie batter. Isn't he a cutie?

There are some things you never grow out of no matter how old you get. P.S. can you tell which baby picture is Grant and which is Tyler?


This was a rare peaceful moment in our house where all three boys were playing quietly together building block towers. Tyler wasn't even knowing over his brothers' towers, which is his usual MO when it comes to blocks.

Fire building has become a team project in our home, one that I don't participate in because I'm an utter failure. The boys love to hand Chad kindling and paper. Even Tyler has to be right in there watching and helping.

I caught Tyler one afternoon with a pile of toys throwing them out the dog door. Luckily, Grant was outside in the snow throwing them back in. It explains the strange collection of toys I've found out on the deck and on the ground below the deck. Naughty boy!!


No comments: