Monday, September 15, 2008

Scattergories

I got tagged by Adrian to play Scattergories. Here goes.

Here are the rules: Use the first letter of your name to answer the following. They have to be real places, things, names...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person who tagged you had the same first initial. You can't use your name for the boy/girl name question... Here goes!
Your name: Lindsay

4-letter word: love

Pro sports team: Lions

Celebrity/band: Lindsay Lohan (do I get 2 points for a double "L" and use of my own first name?)

Vehicle: Lexus

TV shows:

City: Las Vegas

Boy name: Linus

Girl name: Lucy

Occupation: Lawyer

Something you wear: Leggings (don't worry I don't really but some people do)

Something you throw away: lima beans

Food: lettuce

Something you find in a bathroom: lipstick

Reason for being late: lightning

Something you shout: "Like I care!!!!!"

I tag Marenda, Sarah and Amy! Happy Scattegoring!!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hi Lindsay! I haven't checked your blog in a while. The last few times I tried I was DENIED. =( Maybe I typed my info in wrong or something? Glad to get an update on all the latest! Congrats on baby #2 on the way. Love the pics of Grant watercoloring. My girls LOVE to paint too.
I also like your 101 list. Great idea...I just may have to copy you. =) Great idea!
Also, I VT Amy again but I have not been to see her yet, just talked.