Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Potty training update

Grant is doing fantastic going pee pee on the potty. He has even gone at the zoo, the baseball game and church without problem. I bring his potty insert with us and he is comfortable going anywhere. He tells me when he needs to go and hasn't had an accident in days. #2 is still another story though. He just won't do it. We have made progress though, in that he no longer freaks out and starts throwing a tantrum when I take him the bathroom to clean him up. Maybe he'll actually go on the potty before he turns 3. Wouldn't that be nice? I'm not complaining though. #2 happens only once or twice a day and sometimes every other day so it's not a huge deal. Going pee pee is a huge accomplishment and I'll take it.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like a huge accomplishment! I was looking at the website- did you buy the e-book? What is the gist of it? I am really inspired by your sucess.

Adrian said...

I wondered how that was going!! Glad to here you're getting positive results! Good job Grant!!