Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grant the artist

I decided it was time to start providing a creative outlet for Grant, in honor of the artsy Mellen side of his family. Last week I bought him a $.92 watercolor set, which he absolutely loves. You can see how much he loved painting. He just found it more fun to paint himself than the paper.
(Grant doing watercolors)

(Grant doing watercolors)



(Two above are Grant's beautiful watercolor masterpieces)

Because Grant loved painting himself so much Chad suggested that I get him fingerpaints so I did just that yesterday. He loved it and of course loved painting himself as much as the paper. Barry also ended up being slightly fingerpainted but thankfully I caught that before it went too far. I love Crayola washable products. They are a mother's best friend in my opinion.


(Two above are Grant's fingerpaintings)

(Grant intently fingerpainting)


(The aftermath of fingerpainting)

No comments: