Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Smart Little Grant

Grant has been very into Curious George since last week. It's all he wants to watch. I guess I should be grateful because I have watched Peter Pan about 50 million times already and am really tired of it. This morning he was watching Curious George and George got a piggy bank from the Man with the Yellow Hat to keep his money in. A couple of minutes later Grant looked at me and told me he wanted a money pig. Yes...at 2 years old the boy knows what money is (mostly because when he finds it I have to take it away so he won't put it in his mouth and swallow it). Thankfully, I had an empty Play-Doh container because the pink Play-Doh mysteriously disappeared last week (Barry (our white lab), do you know anything about that?). I cut a hole in the top of the lid and then we had to go around the house finding whatever change we could so that he could put it in his jar. How do they figure these things out?

No comments: