Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sonogram photos of the new baby

I decided to try taking photos of the sonogram photos to see how they turned out and they look good. As a result, I can share them with every one. As you can see from the picture just below, we are definitely having a boy (and I don't just mean because it says "It's a boy!!!" on the photo).

This is our little boy's profile. Who do you think he looks like?


Here's another profile shot. I think he looks more like Chad in this one.
Another clear indication it's a boy.
Here's his little (or not so little) foot. Grant had huge feet when he was born and this little one's look big too. We'll see.

The doctor said I was measuring about a week ahead of my projected due date. This doesn't surprise me. Grant was a week early and weight 9'3. I just hope for something less than 9 pounds this time around and maybe normal, instead of Chad size, shoulders on this little one.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How cute- thanks for sharing the ultrsound pictures, it is always so amazing to see. Are you planning on going natural with this one? I am so excited for you! do you have a name picked out?

krissy said...

I can't see a darned thing, but I believe you that those pictures are of a baby.