Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hilarious Grant moment!!!!!!

This little event took place this past Saturday morning. Chad, Grant and I were all in my bedroom on Saturday morning. Chad was laying in bed and I was just sitting on the bed talking with him. Grant was playing around in our bathroom and our closet. He likes to shut the closet door and then knock and come out. He had our closet door shut and then opened it up and walked out with my maternity bathing suit top and bottoms around his neck and my swim hat on his head. When he walked out of the bathroom he had his head down so you couldn't even see his face. I just started laughing hysterically. Chad couldn't see Grant at first so I told him really quietly that he had to look. I ran down the stairs to grab the camera and caught him just as he was headed down the stairs. Of course, he had to have the swimsuit top on inside out but that's just par for the course these days. This is one of those moments I am so glad I got on camera. It was beyond funny.

Grant spent Sunday to Wednesday with his Aunt Shelli in Phoenix and gave mom and dad a break. It was heavenly. We went on two dates and I got some of my house projects done. It was also just nice to only have to worry about myself. Grant had a fun time with Shelli so it wasn't all bad. He got to go swimming twice, harass and whine at Shelli and be the center of attention by Shelli and all her friends for three straight days. I think any two year old could handle that. I will get some pictures and more details from Shelli and do another post later.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That is funny! I am still laughing! I am jelous of Grant's trip to see your sister! I can't even get a free baby-sitter for the night. How are you feeling?