Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cole turns 2 - September 17, 2010

My little baby Cole turned 2. I'm not really sure where the time has gone. He is running around, jumping, climbing and talking like a real kid. His goal in life is to keep up with Grant. His birthday was low key, just mom, dad and Grant. Chad loves store bought cakes and insists upon purchasing one for each of the boy's birthdays, much to my disgust. The boys enjoy it sort of. Cole didn't cry when being sung to this year, which is progress. He got lots of presents that have buttons. He is completely obsessed with pushing buttons. Anytime he sees something to push, he looks at me and says, "I wanna pushthebutton." Most of the time I have to tell him no. Grant loved Cole's new toys as much as he did.

(Cole digging in his birthday cake.)

(Cole with his new Buzz from his dad)

(Cole blowing out his candles.)

(Cole with his new giant, moving, noise making truck from mom)

(Cole with his Buzz)

(The aftermath of cake digging)

1 comment:

krissy said...

Looks like you had him in his grubbiest shirt for his special day :)