Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby #3

As you can see, I have just caught up on posts for the last two months. I have been slacking because I am pregnant with baby #3. I am 14 weeks along now. As you may or may not know from babies 1 and 2, I get pretty sick. The end of September and all of October were wasted months for me. Pure survival. I am having more good days now that I am further along, although not all are good. Baby #3 seems to be healthy and growing. The doctor confirmed for me at the last visit that there is indeed only one in there so we are relieved about that. Grant is excited about the prospect of a new sibling and often refers to it as a "she" hoping for a little sister. We shall see. At the moment, it just looks like a lima bean with a heart beat. This little one is due mid-May, although I'm not actually sure about the exact date. I keep forgetting to ask the doctor. I guess that's the difference between a first and third pregnancy. It doesn't really matter. It will come when it's ready.

4 comments:

Adrian said...

Alright... that's a pretty good excuse! Seriously though, I'm really excited for you! That's really sweet that Grant wants a sister. What would you even do with a girl? :)

Tiffany said...

Oh yeah! I am so excited for you! You have NO IDEA how many of my friends, when they have posted about a recent pregnancy, have said that the doctor confirmed it was only one! Hummmm... I think I may have scared a few people :)

Nicole said...

Congrats Lidnsay!!! I am so happy for you.

Jason and Becky said...

Congrats you guys. You definently need a girl. So fun to have both. Hope things are going well. May you not be too sick - so hard when you have 2 other little ones. Take care.