Saturday, May 14, 2011

April fun

The biggest event of April was Grant starting Little League t-ball. He is on a team with several of his preschool and church friends. He is quite the little slugger and fielder. He loves to go to his games every week. Below is Grant before his first at bat and Grant playing in the field. I see Grant going far in baseball, as long as he keeps loving it like he does now.




Grant's preschool took their annual field trip to Heritage Park Zoo. I am not a huge fan of this zoo so we only go for this field trip. I tagged along so that Cole could see the animals too. Last year Grant stayed right with me and had me take a picture of him in the cut out below. This year Grant was too busy running around and seeing the zoo with his friends so I got Cole in the cut out instead. Next year it will be Cole's field trip, as he starts preschool in the fall. My boys are growing up too fast.



While killing some time before we had to be at the zoo, I took Cole to Starbucks for a snack and some quality mommy/Cole time before the baby came. I got him the new mini donuts, which he loved and we had fun talking and playing for a while. That boys has sure learned to talk and is hilarious with the things he observes and says.




One of our weekly traditions is to go to story time at the library and then either go to the mall or to the park, weather dictating, for lunch. We usually go with our friends, Laura, Aiden, Olivia and Clara. Grant asked me to take the picture below of him with Aiden and Olivia.


No comments: