Thursday, January 29, 2009

More new photos

I wanted to post some additional recent pictures of the boys. I realized tonight while making cookies that this is the first time I had both boys on the counter baking with me. This is foreshadowing of things to come.


Cole loves this stuffed lion and has a great time playing with it. Plus, you can see how chunky Cole's face is getting.
Grant is growing so fast. He loves to play Play-Doh these days. He stands on the kitchen chair amd works his way through the rollers, cookie cutters and other Play-Doh toys. His Play-Dohs have all gotten moushed together now so that all of the canisters contain grayish colored play-doh.


Tonight when Cole was on the counter in the Bumbo I realized that he was wearing the same outfit he was wearing mid-December. I wanted to take a picture tonight to compare how he's grown. He's grown and changed a lot in the last month.

(Taken on December 14, 008)


(Taken tonight)


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Turner is wanting to watch all the video's on your blog! Your boys are so cute! I noticed on your 25 things list you said something about moving to SLC... is that for real? When is this suppose to happen? If I had your phone number I would have already called you but I think I have your old cell phone number that is now Chad's cell phone or something like that... please do tell

Kimberly said...

Hey I love your blog. Your kids are the cutest and say the cutest things. I also commend you for trying to make anything with kids on the counter, that drives me crazy and we always end up breaking somthing, but they are memories!

krissy said...

You can hear Grant say "hi Bubba", that's what you always say!!!! haha, he's trying to be just like you :)