Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our cute boy

Grant is getting more mischevious and more intuitive. He rediscovered the dog door earlier this week. What follows is the result of is discovery. Of course, while these photos were being taken he may or may not have been actually somewhat crying for help but being the good and forethinking mother that I am I couldn't pass up the photo op before rescuing our son.



Grant is obsessed with my sunglasses but also breaks them so I pulled his out and it has solved the problem.


A couple of days ago, grant grabbed his bike helmet, which he has never worn and went straight to his tricycle to ride. I have no idea where he learned that helmets and bikes go together but he did. Yesterday, he did it again, so I took time before our errand running to let him ride his tricylcle. Here is the next Lance Armstrong. He can actually almost peddle by himself. My back can't wait until he can.



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That is hillarious! Especially the pictures of Grant in the doggy door. Oh my I have been cracking up! What awesome pictures! You guys seem to be loving life!