Friday, July 8, 2011

Random May Activities

In addition to everything else going on in May, I did have a birthday and Mother's Day. All of my boys did find time to remember the woman in their lives that makes the family run smoothly and fills their bellies. As per our tradition, we grilled delicious steak. Chad did all the work and I got to sit around and watch. This year it wasn't quite as relaxing though because Tyler was less than a week old. As usual, I took the pictures so I didn't make it in any, even for my two days of the year. You can see Cole and Grant enjoying their dinners. Grant loves to gnaw the t-bone when he's done with the meat.




My boys love to wrestle their dad and the dogs love to join in the mix. You can see Chad getting tackled by two boys and two dogs. I could see the desire in Ty's eyes to be in that pile. Soon enough.



When Tyler was born, Chad's mom came for a week to help us out. The boys love it when Grandma Mellen comes for a visit. They get to go to movies, go for hikes and have all sorts of treats their mom doesn't give them. She loves them too. I just love this picture of the boys with Grandma.



Below are just some cute pictures I got of the big boys around here.





No comments: