Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving was a fun weekend this year. We had Brad, Shelli and my dad for the weekend. Thanksgiving day was typical with too much food, football and relaxation. I cooked another delicious turkey. We had the usual accompanying fare of cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes, homemade green bean casserole, homemade rolls and way too much pie.






On Saturday, we all went out to Las Vegas Ranch to do some shooting. My dad brought his rifle, shotguns and hand gun and Brad brought his handgun. We had a good time shooting random targets of baby diaper boxes, empty soda bottles and soda cans and clay pigeons. The boys were really good. They sat in our car and watched a movie while we shot. I brought the boys to Shelli's car so they could watch everyone shoot at clay pigeons. I didn't hit one pigeon but miraculously Shelli did. I'm not a good aim at all. Shelli loved shooting the little .22 and Brad and my dad had fun firing everything and anything they could. Chad had me practice shooting our shotgun too, which kills my shoulder.

(Brad shooting Dad's hunting rifle)

(Dad shooting his hand gun)

(Our targets)

(Shelli trying out my handgun)

(Chad shooting the little .22)

(The poor diaper box baby)

No comments: