Friday, February 26, 2010

Mish mash

For a family home evening activity, we collected a few pine cones and Chad helped Grant spread peanut butter on them then roll them in bird seed to make bird feeders. Grant really enjoyed this, except getting messy. We then hung them outside and watched the birds eat them up.




We are still plugging through the alphabet making letter posters. Grant loves doing art. He is doing really amazing things in preschool and loves painting at home.


Barry's new favorite thing to do is hop into the car whenever a door is open. I don't even remember where we had gotten home from but for some reason the door was open and he hopped in. I think it looks hilarious with him in the driver's seat.


Cole is turning into quite the character. He throws multiple 20-30 minute tantrums each day, has a high pitched scream that he rolls out when he's excited and when he's raging mad. He keeps up with Grant to the best of his ability and is such a dare devil it makes me a bit nervous.

(This is a picture I took of Cole when he was in nursery a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't get him to look at the camera, again.)

(This is Cole snuggled up and sleeping in Chad's arms for an afternoon nap)

(Cole is ball obsessed. He has a great time throwing and retrieving any type of ball. He was having a very fun time with this football one morning.)

(Cole likes to belly slide backwards on the wood floor. I don't know why but this is him doing that.)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yeah an update! I was starting to wonder if you had stopped blogging :( I am so glad you didn't! Your little guys are so dang cute! I am glad you had an awesome Christmas and it seems as life has been good since!